Do you want to start your own blog but don’t know which web hosting company is the best fit for you?
Many People don’t take this point seriously. Honestly speaking, the right Web Hosting is one of the key components of a successful website / blog. Not only, choosing a wrong hosting provider can slowdown your website / blog, but also it can cause security issues of your whole blog / website.
There are so many web hosting companies available in the market, who can significantly confuse you to make the right choice. In this post, I try to create a list of the Top 5 best web hosting providers for the newbie bloggers in 2021.
IMPORTANT FACTORS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST WEB HOSTING PROVIDERS FOR BLOGGERS:
Before choosing a suitable web hosting companies, you need to check these important factors that help you to choose the best web hosting provider for your blog / website:
1. Uptime: If your website / blog goes down, means no traffic! Not only that, but also, your audiences will become frustrated. This is really bad for your blog’s reputation. The minimum uptime provided by a web hosting company should be at least 99.90%.
2. Hosting Speed: Your blog should load quickly (more or less within 4s) when someone visits your blog. Slow website speed is not only bad for user experience, but also for yoor search engine rankings.
3. Professional customer support: This is the one, personally I prefer the most! Your web hosting company should be ready to help you as quickly as possible of your queries / tickets.
Let’s check out some of the best and highly recommended web hosting providers for your blog.
The GreenGeeks management team has over 40 years of experience in providing high quality, affordable website hosting. Your account will utilize only the best of breed server hardware, the most dependable network providers and the most up to date software programs available anywhere on the internet. In addition your GreenGeeks account will have a positive energy footprint on the environment as we replace, with wind power credits, 3 times the amount of energy your website will use.
PROS OF GREENGEEKS:
1. GreenGeeks is 300% green!
2. They’re definitely fast
3. They offer optimizations to help speed you up further
4. They’re reliable with 99.9% uptime
5. Unlimited resources & tons of features
6. You’ll have a team of professionals handy
7. An interface that’s great for beginners and experts
8. Easily install 3rd party apps with Softaculous
9. They know their data privacy
10. Satisfaction literally ‘Guaranteed’
CONS OF GREENGEEKS:
1. No 24/7 phone support
2. Don’t take ‘UNLIMITED’ too literally
Kinsta was founded in 2013 with a desire to change the status quo. They are set out to create the best WordPress hosting platform in the world, and that’s their promise. They don’t settle and are here to stay. Kinsta is the fastest server configuration we’ve ever had. It’s not even close. Speed is so critical to ecommerce.
PROS OF KINSTA:
1. It’s blazing fast
2. Cloud-based infrastructure built for speed
3. Inclusive software to turbocharge you
4. 99.9% uptime guaranteed
5. Awesome technical support
6. Simple set-up and migration
7. Good for traffic spikes
8. Optimized for Ecommerce sites
CONS OF KINSTA:
1. Steep pricing structure
2. No Email hosting
Hostinger was bootstrapped in the year of 2004 and they’ve been on an epic ride ever since. They had a simple idea to let you create a website for FREE. With no-limits PHP, MySQL, cPanel & no ads – complete freedom to express yourself online. They provide a world class website hosting platform to over 29 million users in 178 countries. 15K new sign-ups on average every day – that’s 1 new client every 5 seconds! They have developed a powerful technology to help you learn, create and grow.
PROS OF HOSTINGER:
1. Hostinger is REALLY fast
2. 99.9% Uptime Guarantee!
3. Faster loading with Cache Manager
4. Awesome benefits that increase SPEED!
5. Provides cutting edge NGINX Caching
6. Excellent customer support (They’re Fun Too!)
7. Great introductory price
CONS OF HOSTINGER:
1. No daily backup
A2 Hosting was originally launched as a hobby, it was evident this side venture would grow into something more. And it has! From their roots in a two-room office in Ann Arbor, Michigan to hand picking the very best team members and data centers located around the globe. From hosting a couple sites for a few friends and family members to hosting thousands of prominent websites. From just offering Shared Web Hosting to a complete, fully scalable product line featuring Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Server solutions.
PROS OF A2 HOSTING:
1. A2 Hosting is FAST!
2. Super fast Turbo Servers
3. Fast loading with SSD storage
4. 99.9% uptime guarantee
5. Unlimited features
6. 24/7/365 Guru support
7. Datacenter locations for faster data delivery
8. A2 Optimized software
9. Intuitive client login user interface
CONS OF A2 HOSTING:
1. Guru support can be a little slow
Bluehost is a leading web hosting solutions company. Since 2003, Bluehost has continually innovated new ways to deliver on their mission: to empower people to fully harness the web. Based in Orem, Utah, they provide comprehensive tools to millions of users throughout the world so anyone, novice or pro, can get on the web and thrive with their web hosting packages.
PROS OF BLUEHOST:
1. Bluehost is surprisingly easy to use
2. They’re surprisingly fast around the world
3. They’ve got High-Performance servers
4. Fantastic security features
5. They’ve got a buffet of benefits
6. Support responds very fast
7. Freebies that matter
CONS OF BLUEHOST:
1. Only 1 datacenter
2. Untrained trainees
3. No uptime guarantee
4. Dodgy checkout practices
MY PERSONAL RECOMMENDATION
I hope that this list of Top 5 Best Web Hosting Providers for the newbie bloggers, is resourceful for you. As per my personal experience, I highly recommend GREENGEEKS, as I have been using their services for last 5 years almost. GreenGeeks is the best place to start a blog / website because of its simplicity, great interface, excellent customer support and few others features.